Can you guess which flavor I chose and which one my darling husband picked? Thats right, I picked both. I said I didn't care, but seeing as he knows me best (and I tend to need a little variety)--his suggestion was for me to choose the two flavors we would share. Boy am I one lucky gal.
The heart on this napkin pretty much sums up my love for Shaker Pond Ice Cream. Love might not even do it justice. You might say obsessed. There are many nights in the summer where I suggest an evening drive...and just so happen plan to end up at Shaker. Although it is open in the winter, we use the cold weather as an excuse reason to keep it to once a month...ish. (Along with spending money and the calories involved) Sunday's beautiful weather brought the idea of an evening drive. I was sold when there was mention of ending at Shaker Pond. We were both so full from Lindsey's birthday lunch that we decided to get two flavors to share while watching the Final Four tonight. After much deliberation (and a LONG line!) we decided on Black Raspberry Chip and Magic Bar with chocolate sprinkles. These selections veered off our normal Reeses Overload, but I can say--it was some serious competition. We even have enough left over for dessert tomorrow night! What was I thinking when I vowed to not eat dessert for fifteen days?
Are you on your way to Shaker Pond right now?



aren't you glad you didn't give up desserts?? everything in moderation, my love:)
ReplyDelete