Today I ate a whole bag of these...
...and then finished this whole bowl. And no, I am not exaggerating at all. (And yes, my stomach hurt very bad for about 2 hours after.) But wait, there's more. I finished the jellybeans at about 2:00. The bright, sunny 65 degree weather created a grilling craving at the Foster household...so, yep...we had red hot dogs on the grill for dinner and two Shipyard summers (it is almost summer you know). And the best part of it all is this. I just ate a small bowl of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. Matt says the ice cream had no calories in it. Oh my.
This makes me smile though.
I wish they made these in my size. Instead, they just make them in hers.
I'm sure she wears them much better than I would. Baby fever was pretty high today. Especially our 6 AM snuggle sesh. The sweet little giggle didn't help either. Oh, and the pink sundress with matching leggings...dare I say more? Matt even held her in one hand while he cooked us breakfast...and he rocked her to sleep for her morning nap. I will admit to getting a little pull at my heart watching him do this with our own children someday. (Someday being a key word here.)
Dear Avery, Don't you worry, there will be cousins soon. Just let me get through a few things this summer. You will just be the big role model. xoxo Love, Auntie Caitlin



No comments:
Post a Comment