Friday, April 8, 2011


I get to see this little bundle of love tonight and I C.A.N.T WAIT! (Off the record, she is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.)


My sweet niece Avery graced us with her presence in September. Ashley asked me to be in the delivery room for her birth. What an amazing experience! I am pretty sure my husband thought it might be the best birth control around--however, it may have just worked the opposite way. It was a long, tiring, emotional day filled with screams, laughter...and finally tears. Words cannot do justice to the blessing I witnessed that day, but I do feel I have a connection with Avery that is beyond explanation. My only complaint: she is growing up way too fast!



Dear Avery, Uncle Matt loved you right away. He drove from North Berwick to Augusta at 9:00 at night to meet you! 


Auntie Caitlin cried a little. And decided she would totally spoil you. Oh, and loved you right away.


Auntie Caitlin and Uncle Matt got a little bit of baby fever.

Love,
Auntie Caitlin

Are you in love yet?





2 comments:

  1. NUGGET!!! but don't get baby fever for another 8-10 months, please, as we have very fun and important things to celebrate in that time period:) xoxo happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't you worry. Next weekend (and a tall glass of wine) always cure baby fever realllly fast! xoxox

    ReplyDelete