...poor, deprived puppy. Next time I guess I will let him follow me around. :)
2. Please, run to the store and get the supplies to make these right now. They are the BEST thing I have tasted...perhaps ever. I bet you have everything you need in your cabinets right now...except caramels. Most of you are probably not as obsessed as I am with stocking up on supplies I think I might need but never use. Seriously. These were incredibly easy to make and I can't even describe the excitement you will feel while eating them. Eat them ooey gooey out of the oven and top with vanilla ice cream. Diet, what?
3. On a healthier note, this granola is pretty awesome. I am on my third batch. Low in sugar, but super tasty. I eat it with my greek yogurt for lunch or with milk for breakfast (or by the handful for snack). Or all of the above. Instead of apricots I used dried pineapple and papaya. I also threw in some raisins for good measure. Super easy and delicious!
(Please excuse the poor photo quality. I have the OLD SCHOOL I-phone.)
4. Now that I know I have a nephew on the way, the shopping has begun. It is dangerous. Here is baby G's first beach outfit.
Did you know they made "muscle" onsies? The CUTEST thing. Don't let me near Baby Gap people. The results may be scary for my husband.
5. I have to give a shout out to my friend Katelin for sharing a great lasagna and garlic knot recipe. The garlic knots were SUCH a hit. Who would have thought garlic pizza dough tied into a knot brushed with butter and garlic would be such a hit? Today I ate two three.
6. Superbowl line up...lots to choose from. Here are some great suggestions from my favorite blogs.
Sawyer is ready for the big game. Go PATS!
I LOVE homemade granola! have you tried the new chobani yogurts? i have all 3 flavors in my fridge waiting for me to try them:) those bars look AMAZING, but after making eatliverun's salted chocolate chip cookie pie, I was told by my roommates that something that delicious is not to enter the apartment for quite some time:(
ReplyDeleteYes! I just had the apple cinnamon for lunch! Is that what you mean? I will have to look at eatliverun's dessert. I just ate not one...not two...but THREE pieces of that bar. There will never be a whole pan full again. I have NO will power!
ReplyDelete