Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's a...

BOY! Not me of course, but my sister and her husband are having a BOY! I am beyond thrilled to have my very first (blood related) nephew! I say blood related as I have several sweet munchkins in my life that know me as "Auntie Caitlin"(Harper, Camden, Gunnar)...but this is my very first official nephew. I knew it too--I have been having dreams about him and I had this feeling deep down inside that there was no way this babe was a girl. Sure enough..BOY! 

I can't wait to start shopping (don't tell Matt) and getting ready to snuggle this adorable kid. I am sure he will have sweet strawberry blonde hair, the most adorable little face, and feet the size of my brother in laws. OH. MY. I am giddy just thinking about this kid.

Baby boy Goodrich (name to be revealed very shortly)...you are already loved more than you know and you have yet to breathe a breath of this fresh air! Auntie Caitlin, Uncle Matt..and of course your very first cousin Sawyer can't WAIT to meet you. The count down to June begins...shopping however starts NOW.

2 comments:

  1. ok. it might be the pregnancy hormones, but that just teared me up!! the baby is already so blessed to have such incredible aunties, uncles, gradparents and cousins. i just know that he can't wait to meet everyone! xo

    ps. shopping may become dangerous (if our husbands find out). we will have to come up with a stealthy plan. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha--not pregnant here and I cried while writing it! I have already purchased a few things and almost bought another thing yesterday while I was with Matt. I quickly put it back and made a mental note to buy it later while I am by myself! :)

    ReplyDelete