During the months of January, February, March, and even the first half of April, hearing Jillian Michaels yell at me through a workout was a daily affair. As much as I dreaded my hour spent with her almost everyday, I was feeling pretty great. I cruised sweat through Level 1 and 2, all the way to Level 3 of the 30 day Shred! I also found the Last Chance Workout and her Powerish Yoga. We had a love hate relationship. And then, one day in April, it ended. I can't exactly place when, but Jillian's voice has not been heard since in my house. Don't get me wrong, I think about her everyday...and some days almost have myself convinced to wipe the dust off her DVD, but something always convinces me otherwise.
In turn, my jeans are starting to get a little tight and my arms are not even closely ready for tank tops. Why do we do that to ourselves? Or maybe it's just me. But really, I work out and whip myself in shape, feeling great less guilty about what I am eating, and then one day, I just stop. I'm in desperate need of some motivation. Summer is a' coming (if the rain ever decides to stop) and I have a closet full of cute tank tops and shorts that are waiting to be worn.
I will give myself the rest of this week as a break, and then I HAVE to get back at it. If the sun decides to come out, maybe I can use the pup as an excuse to run outside. I M-U-S-T do something or I will be wearing sweaters all summer.
look at you with your new blog design!! very springy:) we all get that way with a lot of things in life, i think... and all it takes is a couple of times back at it and you'll remember why you were so faithful to Jillian back a couple of months ago:) Sometimes I love breaks because when i get back into it, i appreciate my former strength and endurance more! xo
ReplyDeleteI did Jillian last night and yelled at her A LOT....How do I get winded after only 5 minutes???
ReplyDelete