From my mouth of my sweet second grader (same one to call me out in this post)--> to the rest of the class, "Guys, it's true that the more you love God, the more presents you get at Christmas time. I love God so much and I got SO much Christmas presents. Try it!".
Just a peek into the world of a seven year old. Sometimes I wish I was in it. Mostly though, I am just thankful I get to be in their world 5 days a week. Being a teacher really is a blessing.
On another note, being a teacher helps you to really enjoy these. I am so excited to have 4 big huge rhubarb plants growing on our lawn. My all times favorite thing with rhubarb is over course my mother in-law's strawberry rhubarb pie, however...these could take a close second. They are first on my list to try as soon as our rhubarb can be picked!
No comments:
Post a Comment