Move over facebook, I have a new way to waste time. Pinterest. Have you heard of it? I am sure you have. The B-E-S-T and what I see to be the most organized, valuable way to waste precious time. This delightful site allows you to "pin" things all over the internet onto different "boards" (essentially categories) to share with other "pinners", but also to save as a bookmarked site. Make sense? It's ok if it doesn't. I had no idea what I was doing at first. All you need is a facebook or twitter account to sign up. That means basically anyone I know, aside from you mom, is able to sign up. If you haven't already, check out my page here.
You will notice the category with the most pins is "Cooking Love". This board holds near and dear to my heart and there are days where I think I have pinned more times than should be legal. However, I have used this board as a go to on nights where I am don't know what to make for dinner...or snow days where I get the sudden urge to create something delicious! Thursday we had our second snow day of the year. Impressive. Anyway, after puttering around the house avoiding the baking itch, I finally succumbed and turned to pinterest for inspiration. I had had my eye on these delicious creations for a while and decided to go for it. I just so happened to have all the ingredients...suspicious? Perhaps.
These cookies, the perfect balance of sweet and salty are seriously to-die-for. They were better than my palate every imagined! Chock fill of salty pretzel bits and peanut butter and chocolate chips, topped with sea salt...oh my. They were just incredible from start to finish! Yes, that means I ate a good portion of the dough...I dare you to try just one spoonful. Three days later we still can't get enough. This my friends is why I need to start cutting my recipes in half. Each day since Thursday has been filled with cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
You can find the recipe for Pretzel Cookies with Chocolate and Peanut Butter chips on my pinterest site or here at Sugar Cooking's blog. Now go--all you have to decide is to pinterest...or to bake!


YUMM! I search through pinterest every day! but, I haven't opened my own account because I don't want to change my FB page to that stupid new set up.
ReplyDelete