Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cupcakes?

Tonight my baking partner and I took a break from the weekly grind to bake some cupcakes. I am a bit embarrassed to say, but we have not baked together...for a job...since DECEMBER! After the overwhelming amount of holiday orders, we took some time off to regroup and remember why we loved baking. Tonight brought us right back into it. Second grade breakfast duty and the upcoming Superbowl brought us to Superbowl Breakfast Cupcakes. We decided on Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes with a Coffee Glaze and Cream Cheese Frosting. TO-DIE-FOR. Recipe and photos coming soon.


Have you tried this? So perfect on a Wednesday night. On sale to beat that! Bottle...gone. I highly recommend it and I am not much of white wine kinda gal.


Highlight of the night however was our two year old mascot finding good use in the cover of our cupcake carrier. Who ever said it was designated simply for cupcakes? Makes a great place to sit if you ask me. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Cupcake wines are some of my favorite!!! relatively inexpensive, but definitely a step up from Barefoot or Yellow Tail (no offense to either, though!).

    ReplyDelete