Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where has my life gone?

Yes, I am incredibly guilty of a very large gap between postings. My life has become some type of relatively chaotic to put it nicely. Someone please remind me what I was thinking when I decided grad school on top of the end of year was a good idea? Most recently my life has revolved around reading, posting, reading, complaining, reading, writing papers, and more complaining. Minus the complaining I am learning quite a bit. I promise to start writing on here more, not just about school reform.

There has been a bit of humor in my life as well. Hence the photo below.


...poor guy got stuck under the bed. I can relate. Well, not to the stuck under the bed part, but the whole feeling like I have the weight of a bed (or in my case grad school, end of the year, etc.) on my shoulders. At least I am having fun. (Sort of.) 

1 comment:

  1. things will get better! the end of the school year is in sight:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete