...chocolate buttercream health bar cupcakes anyone? I spent Wednesday night with a great friend baking these cupcakes from scratch for our classroom parent volunteers. There was plenty of taste testing involved! A little yellow tail, chips and salsa, a take out pizza, and a great smelling kitchen brought fun conversation and a little time to forget about everything that needs to get done. Oh, and the Bruin's won the Stanley Cup! Can you say happy husband!?
I will share the recipe later this weekend, but please know these were THE most delicious thing I have ever baked helped to bake. We brought the left overs to school and they were gone by 8:25 AM. Are you drooling? I still have four in the fridge for the weekend.
PS. They are even more delicious (if that is possible) with a giant scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top. Just saying.


mmm those looks pretty spectacular!!
ReplyDelete